Recent newsletters have provided information on the City’s petition and cost sharing process for repair and/or upgrade of sidewalks and alleys. A sidewalk petition was included with the June newsletter. It is the homeowner’s responsibility to take the initiative for this maintenance.
A goal of the Northside Community Action Development Plan is to enhance the neighborhood’s quality of life through the upgrading and maintenance of its infrastructure. The Northside Neighborhood Association (NNA) has proposed the following program to assist and encourage its members to take advantage of this opportunity to make improvements to their property.
- Open to only NNA members who have been in good standing for at least one year.
- Provide $100 to the member’s cost of the upgrade of sidewalk and/or alley
- Program limited to 20 members (if additional funds become available, this number could be increased)
- Submit to NNA an application to participate in the program. (NNA will confirm receipt of your application.)
- Application deadline is December 31, 2019 and incentive awards will be given on a first-come basis.
- In addition to the application, Applicant(s) must submit to NNA…
- A copy of the petition filed with acknowledgment by the City no later than 12 weeks after the application is received by NNA.
- A copy of the final invoice from the City
- Payment to homeowner will be made upon receipt of a copy of the final invoice from the City.
Questions and assistance can be emailed to Linda Kirby – email@example.com